Monday, April 27, 2015

Brinkley Nap, Posing and a Flower Box - 116/365

Today I was just going to get some stuff done for the trip!
While I was doing chores, Reagan was just playing and then talking with Brinkley. I went through the kitchen and saw she had covered him up and gave him her most precious friends to nap with. It was the cutest thing.
Once I finished up the chores, Reagan and I went up to Penny's and Khol's to get a few tops for the trip. Reagan just loves seeing the mannequins. She loves to stand by them and pose. At Penny's she's in heaven because there is usually a couple together to pose with. It was a hoot.
 This evening, Jimmy and Reagan played while I made a flower box for Ursuline's Teacher Appreciation week. They wanted 5 flowers each with a nice quote about teaching. The theme of the week was rainbows and "color me happy." I think it came out great!
Brinkley taking his nap.
 My little poser
 Flower box.


No comments:

Post a Comment