Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cinderella Movie & a Clean Closet - 99/365

Today Reagan was going to spend the day with Grandma! She was super excited to go over there! They actually decided to go and see Cinderella. Reagan was excited to see it again. Grandma said she did great and was into it the whole time!
While they were doing that, I decided to clean Reagan's closet and get it rotated for Spring. With this crazy Ohio weather, I need to keep some Fallish/wintery things for a bit longer, but needed to weed out most. Plus, her shoes were just in a giant pile at the bottom of her closet and I was storing a bunch of stuff in there that I didn't need in there anymore. I had a lot of her new Spring clothes in still in bags that I hadn't hung up yet, so it was an enormous task.  It's amazing when I was done how great it looked. So organized and ready for the nice weather!
My mess!
 All clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment