Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goodbye Santa, Hello Cupid - 2/365


Today I spent the day with my sweeper! My mom was nice enough to take Reagan for the day so I could dismantle all three Christmas trees, the stairway garland, and pack up the rest of the Christmas decorations. The aftermath of that, was about 1.5 million artificial pine needles strewn about the house, which resulted in me and my sweeper spending quite a lot of time together. After I tucked him back into his "spot", I decided to get out the Valentine's decorations. The Valentine's decorations always make me feel like we're turning a corner to Spring. I'm not sure why especially since we always get MAJOR snow on or around Valentine's day. Oh well, there is just something about it that makes me happy. SO, today's picture is of my friend Oreck and my three favorite Valentine's decorations.

7 comments:

  1. ♥♥♥♥ This is such a fantastic blog you have started!! Following daily on your wonderful new journey! :-) Blessings on this new journey! :-) ♥♥ :-) ((((hugs)))) Marlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Marlana! It makes me happy to know people are interested...it will keep me motivated! :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy I'm going to enjoy going on this journey with you! Love your pics! :-) Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog, looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN! I LOVED my play date with Reagan! So happy you were able to get everything all organized and put away! Your Valentines decorations look so pretty! Motivation for Momma .... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having fun seeing what you are up to each day! I spent the day with my sweeper too :) I love Christmas but I hate putting it away!! We have snowmen out now, valentines in a few weeks! Keep up the good work and I look forward to tomorrow :) Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! I really am excited about this and I find myself looking forward to the next day to try to come up with something different! Knowing you guys are enjoying seeing the posts will really help keep me motivated! I appreciate all your kind words! WOOHOO! :)

    ReplyDelete