Friday, January 4, 2013

Cows wear SHOES? NO - 4/365

So, from the minute we started to get ready to leave the house today, the day became about shoes. I was getting Reagan dressed and she insisted she put on her own shoes, which was pretty adorable. Fast forward to the car...my mom and I are cruising around town making at least five stops. Every time I got her out of her car seat she had taken off her shoes and socks then put just her shoes back on. I just think she is fascinated with her ability to put her own shoes on and much like her mamma, she hates socks...LOL!
 She also started this little game where she would say "Cows wear shoes? No" then she would go to another animal "Pigs wear shoes? No". It was hilarious! It went on all day, just fascinated with shoes! 
So, I leave you with a picture of her putting her little bare feet in her shoes.....

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! She is such a doll!! ~Marlana ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reagan wear shoes? NO!!! This is just too cute! Just LOVE when we get to our destination, and have to put the socks and shoes back on! What precious moments to remember!!! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy I'm loving your blog! I look forward to each picture.~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! It's such a special time when they gain independence and are able to start doing things by themselves. I can hear her saying "No" LOL. Jim said its one of her favorite words. She must spend too much time with Alexandra LOL. Love the blog <3 Nik

    ReplyDelete