Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Stroller - 66/365

I was feeling a bit better today. I still had a stuffy nose and was developing a cough, but I did feel a little bit more human. My mom and I had planned a couple days ago to take a trip up to Cleveland to check out a stroller and get Reagan's Easter dress. I felt good enough, and still really wanted to go. My mom said she didn't mind riding with me and my "snoots", so away we went. Jim's mom was nice enough to come over and spend some time with Reagan, so we could go up and get the few things we wanted to get done a little faster. 
We hit Janie and Jack, and while we found some cute Spring outfits, the Easter Dress quest was a bust. Oh well!I also wanted to check out an umbrella stroller that I had been eying online, in person. The only place they carried it "locally", was a store called Stroller Mama. It's the same place where I got my Orbit Stroller, which I absolutely ADORE! Up until now, I never missed not having a quick umbrella stroller, because I really love my Orbit THAT much. Now that Reagan is getting bigger and wanting to walk a lot more, I thought for this summer, having a quick, smaller stroller will help us out a lot. Don't get me wrong, my Orbit will still carry a lot of the weight, but for quick trips in and out of stores and such, this will be the ticket. 
I decided to get the UPPAbaby G-Luxe stroller. It's REALLY light weight, but what I really love about it is, it fully reclines. Reagan is an awesome stroller sleeper, so I wanted the option to lay her down if we were out somewhere where she fell asleep. It also has a leg rest that folds up and down for sleeping, too. It folds up in one motion and will stand up on it's own once collapsed. It also has a nifty strap to carry it once it's collapsed, too. Reagan seemed to absolutely LOVE it. She hopped right in when I showed it to her. I'm really excited about her new ride and I hope she is, too! 
Reagan and her new wheels is the photo of the day..... 
The added "funny" of the day, was two seconds after pulling out of Stroller Mama. My mom and I were excitedly discussing the new stroller, the next thing we know, there are flashing lights behind us. Poor Nana got pulled over for turning right on red. She got a ticket and everything. Bummer!! :(   
I know there is only supposed to be one "photo of the day" but I couldn't pass up sharing the 
flashing lights.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment