Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Snowy Spring - 79/365

It's the first day of Spring!
Although, you wouldn't know it here in Ohio. It was only around 30 degrees most of the day with scattered snow showers. Around 5 o'clock this evening a pretty good squall came through that actually left a dusting of snow on the grass and mulch. The low tonight is only supposed to be 17 degrees and we could get an inch of snow! Cuyahoga County is expected to get between 4-8 inches.... What!? 
The other day, I noticed that my Irises are already starting to come up. They are probably ready to turn back around and head back in to hibernation...LOL! I hope they don't get destroyed in this crazy weather. They are my favorite in the Spring! 
 They say March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb...I think the lion is getting some overtime pay. Yuck! Hurry SUMMER! 
 Today's photo is my poor Irises peeking up from the ground surrounded by the awful snow....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment