Monday, March 11, 2013

Damn Robins - 70/365

The gorgeous weather began to fade away today. It was a bit more chilly and the rain started up in the afternoon. 
Reagan, Brinkley and I, did manage to make it out for a quick walk this morning before the rain came. By the time Jim got home from work, it was an off and on downpour. I was cleaning up after our dinner, staring out the window at the ugly, gray sky when I noticed two Robins sitting in the dogwood tree. Those little red breasted friends were just the reminder I needed that Spring is truly on the way! They were the first I've seen this year and it was so exciting! I of course, grabbed my camera and tried to slyly slide out the door. Of course that didn't work, so I ended up wandering around in the sprinkling rain with my camera. I tried to catch them on the roof or wherever they landed as I moved around the yard. It got dark rather quick, and I never did catch them for my photo of the day. Oh well! 
 Instead, the photo of the day is my new flooring, baseboard, and backdrop I picked up today for taking photos. I love the look of the wood floor I see around the internet, so I ended up finding some "remnant" flooring at Lowes. I was pretty excited! My little bunny model is on loan from Sharon. We were using him for Parker's pictures which we are going to continue tomorrow.
So again, no Robins...just a bunny and my new floor as the photo of the day! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment