Friday, March 1, 2013

Ketchup Cuisine - 60/365

Tonight, I made turkey meatloaf for dinner. It was rather good, if I do say so myself. Even Reagan, who is EXTREMELY picky, ate some of it. Although, it wasn't long before she just started playing in her ketchup. 
She has a new found love with ketchup. It took awhile to get her to try it but now she wants it ALL the time! 
Anyway, she was dipping her meatloaf in the ketchup, and eventually you could tell she was slowing down because she just started to stir the ketchup. Next thing we know, she said, "more ketchup." So I squirted a bit more in her Mickey ear plate and she just started eating it alone without any meat! She cleaned those ears free of all the ketchup! Um, YUCK! 
 Reagan and her ketchup fork is the photo of the day..... 
 Also, today I'm starting my THIRD month of this project! WOW!!! It's going fast. It's not quite as hard as I thought and I'm happy to say every single picture has actually been TAKEN ON THE DAY! No cheating at all! It has been really fun, though there are days that are challenging, but it's fun to really look around and notice things that might be easily forgotten. I hope I can keep up steam and make it the whole year! 
Thank you to all who leave me comments and/or "likes". I love seeing them and they keep me going. Thank you for sharing this journey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment