Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sweeping Sweetie - 73/365

It was another typical day filled with chores. Reagan and I spent the morning around the house. She playing with toys, and I just doing some general cleaning. We finally had to head up to get ready for her hair appointment. We got all spruced up faster than I thought, so I figured I had time to run the sweeper quick before we went. I have run the sweeper a million times in front of her and she had never seemed to care. Today, she said "Mama, I help!" and disappeared into the playroom. The next thing I know, here she comes with her little sweeper. She followed me around the entire first floor with her sweeper. Everything I did, she did the exact same thing. It was hilarious! She was just having the best time! Let's hope her enthusiasm for cleaning lasts into the teen years. 
Photo of the day is her and her little Dirt Devil...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment