Monday, March 4, 2013

Peek-a-"poo" - 63/365

We headed out to Babies R Us today to look into a few more potty training items.
 I wanted to get another potty for upstairs, and look for some cloth undies to use when we are just at home, instead of pull-ups. I decided to get a potty seat that just sets on top of our seats for the upstairs bathrooms. She won't be using those as much right now, but at least it's there in an emergency. 
I handed her the Disney Princess one for her to look at while I checked out the Minnie Mouse one. I turned back around to see her sticking her face in the middle! LMAO! Hopefully she only does that while it's new and unused...LOL!
 She's doing really good and I hope she keeps it up! I'm so proud of her!
 I feel like I'm cheating because I've used my big camera for all of the pics so far...but I couldn't pass up this good ole' iPhone photo. Today's photo of the day is Reagan playing peek-a-"poo"...LOL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment