Thursday, January 31, 2013

Girls Night Out - 31/365

Tonight was girls night out! Jennifer and I have birthday's that are only three days apart and every year we try to do a family dinner to celebrate together. Well, with us being away, we got a little delayed in our dinner. We decided to celebrate tonight but as it turned out, all our husbands were doing other things. Therefore, we decided to go without them and have a little girls night out. We had a great night with good food and VERY good wine...LOL!
 Love my favorite girls! We are the photo of the day!
Oh, and ya me for completing the first full month of this project! 11 more to go! Thank you to those of you that take the time to acknowledge this blog with your sweet comments or your "likes". They keep me motivated and make me smile, each one means A LOT! :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment