Sunday, January 6, 2013

Biggest Loser is BACK - 6/365

One of Jim and I's all time favorite shows is back tonight! We absolutely LOVE the Biggest Loser and after a LONG hiatus it's finally back! There is not too much "feel good" reality television on anymore, so this one really gets us. It's absolutely amazing to see the transformations of all these totally brave people. They leave their families and jobs to go live at the Biggest Loser Ranch and workout 12 or more hours a day! We got hooked a couple seasons ago and watch it absolutely religiously! They usually run two seasons a year, fall and winter, but there was no fall season... we were so sad. This past year, Jillian left and they brought in a new trainer, Dolvett. He was great but we always missed Jillian. Well, as I said MANY times....it's back and so is Jillian. We've been just like kids on Christmas Eve waiting for 9:00pm to come around. I think our picture of the day shows that! LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Love that show Chrissy! Sad ending tonight I was pulling for him to win he stole my heart with his story!!! Karla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karla, I know! I really wanted him to do well. I felt so bad for his family. Maybe he'll get a chance to get back on the show later in the season. Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. This picture is GREAT! I remember you telling me how you guys would get all choked up watching it! Everyone loves a "happy ending!" Here's to great inspiration! Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took a bit of staging but it's exactly how we felt! LOL! I was setting up the chairs and Reagan was like "Reaga's Chair". She didn't like us practicing in them! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Such a great show, full of inspiration! We used to watch it too all the time, but now they have too many shows we like on at the same time that our DVR recording list is full! Thank goodness for reruns online! Lol!! BTW adorable chairs you both are lounging on! ;-)

    ReplyDelete