Monday, January 7, 2013

Old McDonald Had a Farm - 7/365

Lately Reagan's favorite song is Old McDonald had a Farm. She sings it constantly. Everywhere we go and everything we do ends up in a chorus of it. The best is her version though.... 

Ole McDonal had farm, Eeeeee, i, oh, 
on farm had cow, moo moo here, moo moo here, moo moo here, 
Ole McDonal had farm.

 She only says E,I,O...she never extends it to...E,I,E,I,O...LOL! It is the cutest thing!
 I have tried NUMEROUS times to get it on video and she just clams up. Hopefully, someday soon, I can catch this version before she gets it "right"! 

Picture of the day is her, her Little People Farm and spelled out is our 
favorite part of HER song...E,I,O

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens that is adorable!!!! These moments are the most precious and seem to pass quickly. Thank goodness for technology to be able to capture them! :-) ~Mariana~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question of the day.... What will Nana have to do to get a copy of the book at the end of the year? This is one of the most PRECIOUS THINGS EVER!! Just having this pic will be like hearing that little Angel's voice singing the "E.I.O!" AWESOME MEMORY! Can't wait for tomorrow! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete