Thursday, August 13, 2015

Barfing Brinkley - 224/365

Today was a yucky morning. 
Brinkley seemed fine when he woke up but soon after he ate his breakfast, we got to see it again. Jim always gets the chunks for me, because it makes me want to throw up. He's awesome. Once he helped me and everything seemed fine, he headed off to work. 
Not soon after that, Brinkley threw up again! Ugh!
  I put him outside on the deck and he threw up again. I was beside myself on how to even begin cleaning it all up. 
Luckily, but incredibly gross, he ate up the pile on the deck, so I was just left to the inside. Yuck. 
We didn't think he ate anything different, so we called Dr. Allen. 
Dr. Allen suggested we change his food to Science Diet Sensitive Skin and Stomach since he's getting a bit older. We had him on Blue Buffalo, but Dr. said dogs have been having a lot of issues on that food. Hopefully, that will be the change we need. 
While we were waiting to be seen, our little cat whisperer made friends with the office cat. Wherever we go and see a cat, Reagan makes fast friends. It's amazing. Cats just love her. 
After the vet, we ran to Target. Where we go everyday!! I wanted to get some shelves for Reagan's room and a basket for our chargers and ipads for the kichen counter. 
Target shopper
Cat whisperer
Sick boy

No comments:

Post a Comment