Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Disney & Chuck E. Cheese - 308/365

Today was our second day on our adventure! 
My ankle was still hurting a bit from my fall, so Jim got me a wheel chair today to help alleviate some pain. It was hilarious being in that chair having him push me. I kind of hated it, too! I felt bad he had to push me. Oh well. 
We were starting our day at Animal Kingdom. We hit all the big stuff then went back to the hotel for nap time. 
This evening we were hitting Epcot again of course. This evening we started "left." We felt much better. We sampled everything and tried on some hats.
We decided to try the Craft Brew pavilion on the side behind Mexico. We just wanted to see inside since that building is NEVER open. It's really nice in there and they really should utilize it more. The beers were delicious, too! We found a nice little bench with a table in the corner and just hung out for a bit. It was great! 
Meanwhile at home, Nana and Reagan spent the day at Chuck E. Cheese. She had so much fun and they were seriously there all day! They had lunch and played just about every game. She's one lucky little girl! 
Wheel chair and a brace!
Jim singing "I Wanna Push You Around!"
Ready for Everest!
Mexico!
Craft Beer! Cheers!
 Sliding at the Cheese
Redeeming her tickets!
Lunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment