Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SICK DAY - 323/365

Today I was feeling under the weather. My throat was on fire and I had a blasting headache.
By the end of the day, I was running a fever of 100.2. Not too bad, but the chills were awful. 
Reagan was already supposed to have her day with Grandma Nikki today, so that was nice. I really didn't get to much rest in, since the guys were here finishing up the doors. Oh well, just glad to finally have them done, even if it is November! Nana did stop over and bring me a boatload of medicine! Here's to hoping I kick this fast!
Reagan had a fun day at Grandma's. They watched some movies and played boat with a cardboard box in the living room. Reagan absolutely loved it!
When Reagan got home we both took naps. It was really nice.
I ended up going to bed at 7:30. I tried to watch a little of the Cavs game, but fell asleep. 
Jim and Reagan had a fun evening playing and coloring her Color Wonder Sparkle Princess book!
They always have so much fun together!
Here is my major medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment