Monday, July 20, 2015

Posing and Dog Park - 200/365

Today, Nana, Reagan and I were going to head up to Legacy Village to check out the new Janie and Jack line and grab some lunch. 
We got some beautiful suff and Janie and had a fabulous lunch at Brio as always. We had to park in a little different spot this time, so we were right by Crate and Barrel. We decided to run in there and check it out since we hadn't been in awhile. 
Reagan was loving all the displays. Everyone we went to she stopped us and posed and said "take a picture." It was the funniest thing. We had fun watching what she would come up with. 
This evening I was going to take my first spin class at Pure Cycle! I was nervous and excited at the same time! It went good. The teacher/owner was awesome. She made me feel so welcome and explained that I probably would just sit and peddle and that was OK. I did like it and I will most definitely go back! 
While I was doing that, Jim and Reagan took Brinkley to Austintown Park to the dog park. They had fun and Reagan loved playing with the dogs. One dog kept following her around! It was cute! 
Our little model.
Posing
Dog Park Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment