Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Painting, Garage Sale & Fishing - 188/365

Today Mark was here to paint Reagan's room for her makeover. She was SO excited! We went with three colors to complement her bedspead. She has three pink walls, one blue wall and purple over the crown. It looks amazing! We can't wait to get everything finished up.
Nana and I spent a little bit of time today making a little fish mobile for the corner of her room. We found beautiful glass ornaments at Hobby Lobby on clearance. I painted a knitting hoop and we tied them on with fishing line. Reagan absolutely loves it. 
I spent the day getting things ready for our garage sale. Once I started going through the closets, it was actually pretty fun to see what I could find! I didn't realize how much stuff we had that we didn't use. It was crazy! I hope we do well!
Brinkley was by my side all day. He is such a sweet little bugger. 
This evening while I was finishing up some garage sale stuff, Jim took Reagan and Brinkley down to Mill Creek Park. Reagan loves the little creek by the Lily Pond. It's shallow where she can look for crawfish and stuff. They had a fun little outing. 
Garage Sale Prep
Brinkley!
Hunting in the Creek
Ornament Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment