Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mill Creek Park - 187/365

Today when I went in to get Reagan up, she was upside down in her bed. She is just loving all the room in her new bed. 
She was so excited because Mark was coming to paint her room. She just keeps asking "when will my mermaid room be done?" Pretty soon sweetie. Pretty soon.
While Mark was painting, we decided to do a little lunch. We ended up at Cheddars (AKA "Fish Place") Reagan is really into a game where you take the paper napkin rings and draw "hidden pictures." You don't show the other people until you are done. Reagan ended up drawing grass and a flower with a cloud. Nana drew a Minnie Mouse flower garden. And I drew the Bunny on the front of Reagan's coloring book. Reagan loved all the drawings. 
This evening, I was in Garage sale mode. I was going through the house looking for and sorting stuff for the garage sale this weekend. While I was doing that, Jim, Reagan and Brinkley headed down into Mill Creek park to play in the creek. They found the one creek that isn't being affected by the sewage problem. They had a great time!
Reagan sleeping upside down

Hidden Pictures
Playing at Mill Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment