Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Freaky Frozen - 141/365

Today, I was just going to be home. I wanted to take some time to finally start to put together last years Project 365 book. The whole project was so fun, that I obviously decided to keep doing it. The book is coming together nicely. I can't wait till I can hold it in my hands. It's been so fun looking and reading all the stories from last year. We will surely treasure it for a LONG time! 
Reagan spent the day with Nana and went to gymnastics. They had fun! She's really getting great on the balance beam!
Jimmy had a good day at work, with nothing major to report. 
This evening, we were having dinner and I wanted some ice for my water. Our ice machine has been broken for awhile, but we haven't had it looked at yet, so we're making "old school" ice in trays. I went to pull the tray out and one of the cubes had a spear coming out of it. It formed up! It was so bizarre! I have no idea how it happened, but it was pretty cool! (No pun intended...lol)
Next, Reagan at gymnastics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment