Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mowing and Rascal Flatts - 133/365

Reagan was going to spend the day and night at Nana and Papa's, so I could get caught up on some chores and the grass. The grass was out of control and it's supposed to rain the rest of the week, so I had to get out there. 
 It was a mess and took literally 4 hours to do! I had to keep stopping every couple rows to clean the wheel wells out on the rider. Grass was just clumping and building up under there. I was wishing I had one of those bagging systems today! 
What lessened the pain of 4 hours of yard work was the new Rascal Flatts album! It came out today and I got to listen to it a couple times in a row and I LOVE every single song! It was awesome!! Reagan and Nana actually went out to Best Buy to pick up some hard copies, too! 
Can't wait for the double header this summer! 
Next, Reagan showing off the new Rascal Flatts ornaments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment