Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day - 131/365

Waking up in Beckley is a Mother's Day tradition for us and I wouldn't have it any other way. 
It's great waking up and cuddling with my two favorite people. 
We're never in a huge hurry to get going, it's nice. We lay around and then they usually surprise me with a couple presents. This year, I got a DVD, a Yankee Candle gift card, so I could get all my summer candles. I also got a little stuffed Scout from the Disneynature Bears movies. I loved him! 
We finally packed it up, hit the McDonald's and were on our way! We got home right on schedule. I unpack immediately and start laundry. I can NOT relax until stuff is put away or waiting in laundry baskets for the wash. I'm strange.
I got home to a few more suprises, too! My mommy gave me a Disney Gift Card. Jim's mom gave me an iTunes gift card. There was also a beautiful hanging basket on my hook from Ray and Jenny! I'm a pretty lucky girl!
 It was a perfect Mother's Day for me! 
Love being a mommy to this sweet little girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment