Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Googly Gluing - 37/365

Today I finally started assembling some barnyard stuff for Reagan's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe she's going to be TWO! It really feels like we just brought her home to a house with NO HEAT...LOL! It's crazy! 
Her party this year is a barnyard theme. She is all about animals and constantly sings "Old McDonald Had a Farm", so it's perfect! 
I spent the day cutting out 64 barnyard animals with my Cricut, and glued 128 "googly eyes" onto the various animals. It was really fun and it was so great to be back in my craft room. I hadn't spent anytime in there since I made all the stuff for Reagan's FIRST birthday. Thanks, Nana!
I really love crafting and hope to get scrapbooks done someday, but we'll just save that till she heads off to school. I'm not rushing that...MOST days...LOL! 
Today's picture is my pile of googly eyes, my distress ink, my FAVORITE crafting glue and a peek at one of the horses!

1 comment:

  1. What is a cricut ? I think I want one!

    Ace out!

    ReplyDelete