Friday, December 20, 2013

Baking and Sofia - 354/365

Busy day today, as they all are, around the holidays. 
 I picked Nana and Reagan up at Nana's around 9:30 to head out shopping. Just as I got there, the two ladies that clean for my mom and dad, were just arriving. They were so sweet and each had a gift bag of presents for Reagan. How incredibly sweet! She got two Disney outfits, Minnie pajamas, a Sofia the First hooded towel and some new books. She was so excited!
 After she opened all her stuff, we were off for the day. Nana and I got a TON accomplished today. We went to Sam's Club, Khol's, Five Below, Giant Eagle and a few other places. We pounded the pavement and knocked so much off our lists! Woo hoo! 
 This evening, Jim, Reagan and I were just going to hang around the house. Reagan and I decided we would try our hand at baking sugar cookies from scratch. She had so much fun at the Baking for Santa at Boardman Park that I wanted to do it with her again. We mixed up the batter and I have to say, it looked pretty good! Daddy even lent a hand! We were going to let it sit overnight to firm up and make the cookies the next day. We had so much fun and didn't even make that big of a mess! LOL! 
 Jim was giving Reagan her bath tonight and she was so pumped to use her new Sofia towel. She was running up and down the hall twirling. It was the cutest thing! Love that little peanut! 
The photo of the day is our little dough mixer... 
And our little Sofia...
Eppie Adventure - coloring
  

No comments:

Post a Comment