Saturday, September 6, 2014

Jillian & Evan Party & Rascal Flatts - 248/365

Today was a busy day! 
Jim, Reagan and I started our day at Lake Metropark Farmpark for Jillian's fifth birthday and Evan's third birthday parties! How fast these kiddos grow up! It seems they both were just born yesterday. 
The Farmpark is such a great place! They had a great playroom for the kids. They loved it!
There were some organized activities, too! They got to milk a cow! They loved it! No one was even intimidated! It was adorable!
Next, up was a hay ride to the stables. The kids got to ride a pony as well! They really loved this and couldn't wait for their turn to come around! Reagan just enjoyed every second! She chatted up the horse handler her whole ride. It was cute! 
What a super fun party! We had a blast!
This evening, Nana, Pam, Jenny and I were off to see Rascal Flatts in Pittsburgh!
On our way to the show, we stopped and had dinner at the Shale! Papa and Raymond joined us, too! 
We love the Shale. To die for burgers. YUM!
We got to the concert nice and early and were able to hang out with a few drinks before the show and chit chat. 
Before the show, I got to my childhood bestie, who I hadn't got to see in probably 20 years. It was so great to see her! We hope to be able to get together more often, now! 
The show itself was phenomenal as always. They always sound exactly like the recording. I love my Rascal Flatts!  We had a wonderful girls night out! 
Lots of pictures today.

 First, Jillian, Reagan and Ally enjoying the play center!
 Grandma, Evan, Reagan and Ally learning about cow milking.
 Reagan riding the horse!
Jim and Greg with their fancy hats.
 The crew at the Shale!
 Girls night out with Rascal Flatts
 Finally, Julie and I

1 comment:

  1. All I can say about this Jillian & Evan Party is “AWESOME”. Everyone had amazing charm on the face which made this post more enjoyable. I also would be hosting the grand party for my husband’s 31st birthday. I am just looking for the event space NYC that has a large pool too so we all can have fun time.

    ReplyDelete