Monday, September 29, 2014

Nana Day - 271/365

Today, Reagan was going to have her play day with Nana! She went over last night, since I had pictures and Jim had the Oktoberfest. 
She just loves her time over there, especially her pj parties. 
Nana always makes her a yummy brunch, too! She's not big on breakfast, so she usually eats brunch. LOL!
She was even more excited today, because Nyah came over to play! They had a blast running around the house. They spent some time play talking with their animals. I guess it was a hoot!
This evening, they went to Tippy for dinner! After dinner they spent some time running around the golf course. She loves seeing all the sights around the course, especially the water fall. 
This afternoon, the lady from the Oktoberfest dropped off the ornament I won, yesterday! It's so stinking cute! It's a pumpkin on the back and a Christmas bulb! I just love it and it's too exciting because I never win anything! Woo hoo! 
Reagan eating brunch!
Playing with Nyah
Enjoying the waterfall at Tippy
My prize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment