Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Nana Day & Preschool Prep - 245/365

Today, Reagan spent the day at Nana's so I could get a few school things ready and do a few chores. 
I had to get her a binder and put her picture in it. They are going to make a scrapbook during the year to send home at the end of the ear. I can't wait to see it. 
I had to pack her a change of clothes to keep at the school just in case of an accident. I packed her first little school snack of goldfish, too. She'll be all ready for her first day!
Jim had a usual day at work. He didn't have much to report. 
Reagan spent the day at Nana's. They had a fun day of playing and made a huge zoo, painted, watered flowers, and of course, played the cupcake game!
They went to dinner at Tippy and had her favorite dessert, vanilla ice cream with sprinkles!
It was a nice, low key day for everyone.
The first picture is Reagan and her zoo.
 Next, Reagan's school stuff all ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment