Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Presents - 331/365

The winter storm continued this morning. 
 Overall, I think we got around 8 inches of snow. We shoveled 5 times over the course of the storm. It was really heavy, wet snow, too! Whew! My legs and arms are actually sore from shoveling. 
Reagan and I, just played around the house this afternoon. I did a few chores, but we mostly played. 
Jim went off to work and got home at his normal time. He actually came in the door with three gift bags with cards attached to them, that said, "Happy Thanksgiving!" Reagan had one addressed to her and the other was addressed to me. We were both so excited and pretty flattered that he got us little presents for Thanksgiving. It was incredibly sweet and made our whole day! 
Reagan ended up getting two coloring books, a Frozen book, stuffed Dora ball and a package of M&Ms. She was stoked! 
I got a new photography book, Yankee Candle, and truffles. I was thrilled with my treasures, too! I love photography books and there isn't much better than a Yankee Candle to help the house smell good. Reagan and I are so lucky to have Jim. We are so thankful to have him in our lives. He is an amazing dad and husband! Thank you, Jimmy for the treasures. We LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
The photo of the day is our goodies...
 And, the beautiful bags they were in...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment